Friday, February 1, 2013

What's New...

I don't think there has been a day in January when one or more members of our family have not been sick! Right now the tally is 2 of us... so that's why the blog posts have been non-existent the last few weeks. But life is picking up speed again. One notable event in our family is that our baby turns TWO tomorrow! Happy Birthday Joel! His birth will always be a milestone as it marked the beginning of some significant changes, since within a month of Joel being born, we moved away from Spokane and adjusted to life in Lancaster, PA. Here we are, two years later, preparing for yet another big move this summer and saying goodbye to life as we know it (again). This season will see us traveling all over the States and Canada as we seek people who will partner with us as we prepare for more training with Wycliffe. We'll be in Appleton, WI and Spokane, WA in March, and we're so excited! Something I would appreciate prayer for is an opportunity I have this coming Tuesday to speak at my MOPS group. I was originally going to share for ten minutes next month... but as is typical in the life of a missionary (so I've heard), plans change. I am now sharing for half an hour, give or take, next week! If you think of me Tuesday morning, please pray that I will effectively (and calmly!) communicate with these women who I have been blessed by during the last two years.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Linda! Where do you go to MOPS? My mom goes to MOPS at The Worship Center. I will be praying for you tomorrow morning! :) You have an awesome story. It is yours to share! I wish I could be there to hear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I go to MOPS at Lancaster Alliance Church. I wish you could be there too! :)

    ReplyDelete