Wednesday, February 6, 2013

His Strength is Perfect

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my speaking opportunity at my MOPS group yesterday. It's no secret that public speaking is not my favourite thing to do. However, yesterday I came away feeling blessed by the privilege to speak to this group of women, and by their response. They were attentive listeners and I could tell by their great questions that they were truly interested in what I had to say and in what God is doing in our family and through Wycliffe. I don't think I've ever stood in front of a group for that long (around 45 minutes??) in my life! But God was FAITHFUL, as He always is. I did not expect to be the one encouraged and blessed by doing something I was apprehensive about. Yesterday was God's object lesson to me that His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, Linda, that has been our experience with public speaking every time too! You know we were both SO nervous about it! But God has always used it to bless *us*. So thankful that He chooses to use us despite our fears :) ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, Linda!! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete