Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking Forward to a New Year

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions. This year will be no different. However, I do like the feel of a fresh start, as much as I regret the end of the Christmas season. What I find myself thinking of most as we start 2013 is that this will be a year of transition and a radically different life from the one we've known so far. We can finally say that NEXT year we plan to move to Brazil! What I feel now is a strange mix of excitement, apprehension, nostalgia, and faith - not necessarily in that order. So Happy New Year - may God bless us and guide us as we follow Him, knowing that He has the future in His hands.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of both of you for accepting God's call on your lives and for following HIS lead every step of the way! I remember first meeting Peter when we were in a little cafe near Moody! God did a GREAT job putting you too together! May He continue to lead you both AND your beautiful little guys through this year and beyond to Brazil! May Jesus Christ be praised!! Love * Love Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete