Saturday, March 9, 2013

Road Trip!!

We leave on Monday for Wisconsin!!  We're all getting pretty excited as we look forward to seeing friends and family in Wisconsin and Washington over the next three weeks.  Peter and I will be speaking with several small groups and a few large groups and getting together with as many people as we can to speak about Wycliffe Bible Translators and where we're headed as members of Wycliffe.  It will be demanding and challenging, but encouraging at the same time.  Isaac and Joel will be spending lots of time with "Bumpa and Mema."  :)
Please pray for us during this time - for safe travel, good health, and God's provision.  I will do my best to post on this blog while we're away!

As we prepare for our trip, I thought you might be interested in how we'll survive our 15 hour trip (spread over two days).  Here are SOME of the things I'm planning on taking for the boys...



And here is what I'm planning to bring to keep myself occupied:


We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment