Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Opportunity

For those of you who take the time to read these posts, thank you!  I want to let you know of another opportunity Peter and I have to share tomorrow, and ask you to pray for us when you think of us today and tomorrow.  God is teaching me that we cannot be effective in our work, ministry, and life unless there is prayer.  Tomorrow we will be speaking at a church service in the evening, sharing where God is leading us in missions and asking people to partner with us.  Please pray that we will say what God wants us to say and our attitude would be that of Christ.  Am I nervous?  Not yet, just feeling a little overwhelmed and unprepared after a busy week.  Just a little distracted knowing that we leave for Wisconsin and Spokane for three weeks - one week from Monday!  So I don't want to just "get this over with" tomorrow.  I want to be IN the moment and make the most of the opportunities God has given us.  Thank you for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment