Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome to Orlando

We're here! After three days of road tripping, we're in Orlando. The last time I was here was 1986. I was younger than Isaac, but yes, I do remember Disney World! One thing about Orlando in October - it's really hard to pack for hot, humid weather when it's cold and rainy in Pennsylvania and you're wearing a hoodie indoors. It was 86 degrees here today. Thankfully everywhere is air-conditioned. I digress. Not much has happened yet, but we're looking forward to the next two weeks. I think Isaac and Joel are going to have a lot of fun "playing" while Daddy and Mommy are training during the day. They have a great facility and staff. We're staying in an apartment on the Wycliffe campus and we're loving the strange beauty of Florida (strange to our Northern-bred eyes, that is). Thank you for keeping us in your prayers as we travelled here. Please keep us in your prayers as you think about us, for good health for all four of us, strength, and a teachable spirit. Last but not least, Happy 30th Birthday to Peter!! I will do my best to keep posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment